Tuesday 6 December 2022

Prof. Agarwal sir Vaduj

 Dear Agarwal sir, It was pleasent experience for me to read your 'A Pryayer to My God, the Man'. A deep touch to heart by reading all poems. You covered near about all topics of human realted behaviour. Sir, the book satrts with forward. Here your pains of mind overflowing. What you really expecting from human being is love and humanity. Each and every word is yelling for it. Life goes ahead and we miss something. You wrote exactly what you missed. You figured the words that are for those who are inbalancing whole society. You covered an ant which is on cover page.  Also hare,Gandhi, Lincoln,Mother and son and much more. 'A soldier in His Tent at Night' is a exact discription of a soldier's mind. It shows deep faith towards nation and soldier's sacrifice. We all should be thankfully for them. Another poem 'Son,Come,Hold My Finger' really touched my heart. Beautifully worded poet I ever read. A poetry is never bundels of words but they are endless bundels of human feelings. These feelings tells us culture and faith, love and pious path of human relationships. They also tells that we are well cultured and will always fight for cultured society. I'm thankful of you for giving me your precious thinking. Looking for another such magical book.

 Thank you. 

Harish Gore.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Prof. Agarwal sir Vaduj

 Dear Agarwal sir, It was pleasent experience for me to read your 'A Pryayer to My God, the Man'. A deep touch to heart by reading a...